1. Feng Shui is still a popular approach when it comes to interior designing. Feng Shui is a primeval Chinese art of design. This primeval Chinese concept can help us in decorating and designing every part of the premises including kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom and the back yard etc. Feng Shui is about a positive energy having it flown continually throughout in every room. If the room is messy the ‘chi’-a positive energy will not flow thoroughly.
2. The primeval study of Feng Shui reveals many secrets and, ideas which are helpful in enhancing the ‘chi’ the energy around you. While applying Feng Shui interior tips, the main objective is to create space that is both aesthetically appealing and harmonious. Obviously, one has to be careful with the furniture arrangement, colour schemes, lightning etc. Making little bit efforts along with Feng Shui interior, the home environment becomes harmonious and, eventually the person is rejuvenated, and at peace.
3. Fire, wood, water, metal and earth all these in Feng Shui are the natural elements that exists in nature. The concept is about putting it correctly within the house and maximising the possibilities that creates a positive energy. Feng Shui interior tips, shows us the correct way to place the furniture, objects etc. and how to decorate the place to achieve harmony.
4. Read on and learn Feng Shui interior tips to bring harmony and prosperity:
5. Feng Shui techniques should be applied suiting to one’s personality. When one is deciding to decorate the home, the top priority is about the members living in and their comfort.
6. The best guideline on how to place the fixtures could be found in Bagua map. This map is extremely helpful to define places in the offices and homes.
7. Make use of Feng Shui elements, the interior designing work includes various things which have different elements. Try to see that, they are balanced with their harmonic quantities.
8. Choose colour according to what they represent and symbolize since; each one of them has its own unique identity.
9. A good Feng Shui will not allow dark spots in it. The premises which are precisely been designed keeping in mind Feng Shui will not have dark spots, the reason is simple, the ‘chi’ energy will be able to flow freely.
10. The shape of the fixture should be carefully chosen as; different shapes furniture provides different feelings and, also tends to balance in different ways.
11. While placing the chairs and couches, they should be positioned in a way that, people sitting on it can look at the door easily.
12. The bed position, according to Feng Shui should have one wall at one side and, should not be right across the door.
13. Creating correct balance between all these stuff with Feng Shui interior tips, will make everything come together. A person’s life can be harmonized and feels as if things are falling in the right place.
No related posts.